Internship polymer purification(202055)
Unternehmen: Merck KGaAStandort: 64295 Darmstadt
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Tätigkeiten / Anforderungen
During your internship within Life Science, you will perform purification and analysis of polymers. Your tasks will include testing different purification methods and evaluation of process parameters to optimize these conditions. In addition, you will analyze and interpret your results independently and present them to a German and English speaking audience
Who you are:
• You are currently studying chemistry, nanosciences, polymer sciences or a related discipline in a Master’s programme and hold a Bachelor’s degree in one of these fields.
• You have very good knowledge of polymer chemistry and practical experience in polymer characterization.
• You are a fast learner with a broad knowledge of polymer science (synthesis, purification and characterization of polymers).
• You have very good organizational and communication skills.
• You possess excellent knowledge in German and English (spoken and written).
Duration: 3 months, starting in February/March 2020
Beginn / DauerBeginn: 02.03.2020
Dauer: Keine Angabe
Sonstige Informationen des Unternehmens
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life
KontaktKontaktdaten für dieses Angebot erhalten Sie, wenn Sie sich
in den Bewerberbereich eingeloggt haben!