Internship with Treasury Controlling & Reporting (Function: Group Treasury) (201968)
Unternehmen: Merck KGaAStandort: 64293 Darmstadt
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Tätigkeiten / Anforderungen
During your internship you will support the team in fulfilling its mission that is providing global governance, controlling and reporting for Group Treasury. Among other tasks, you will take over the communication with subsidiaries all over the world to monitor, report and analyze financial risks and results. Furthermore, you will work on projects such as monitoring customer credit risks, or improvement of processes with respect to the Treasury Management System. You will also have to use Bloomberg for market data analysis.
Who you are:
- Pronounced interest in financial topics with focus on financial risks and risk controlling
- Enrolled in business administration, economics, (business) mathematics or IT
- Basic knowledge of valuation and financial reporting of financial instruments
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Assertiveness and team spirit are your strengths
- Initiative to take over responsibility and work on different projects
Minimum 4 months
Beginn / DauerBeginn: 01.04.2020
Dauer: 4 Monate
Sonstige Informationen des Unternehmens
KontaktKontaktdaten für dieses Angebot erhalten Sie, wenn Sie sich
in den Bewerberbereich eingeloggt haben!